Relationship coaching Perth
Successful relationship coaching always starts with you.
Find out how
Rediscover the most important relationship in your life
Whether you need to grow, mend or heal from a past relationship experience, my relationship coaching always starts with you.
With my background in psychology, I know that your relationship with yourself is the most important relationship you’ll ever have.
Once you deeply understand and accept yourself, all your relationships – romantic or otherwise – will be better.
Is my relationship coaching for you?
- ready to gain a deeper understanding of yourself and your behaviours
- recovering from infidelity
- struggling to trust or commit to your partner
- seeking to discover a new purpose after a relationship has ended
- new to relationships or have never had a successful relationship
- preparing for a new relationship for the first time in years
Why trust me with your relationship coaching?
Hello, I’m Renee Brown.
Relationship coaching may be a new concept for you – but you can rest assured it’s not new to me. I’m a lifelong student of human behaviour with a background in psychology
My work as a coach combines experience from my career as a successful matchmaker and my globally certified coaching expertise.
I’m renowned for my results-oriented, straight-talking, no-fluff approach that comes from a genuine, heartfelt desire to help you improve your relationships and your life.
* While my relationship coaching helps people with a range of relationship struggles, relationships affected by domestic violence or abuse are outside my area of expertise.
I recommend contacting a dedicated service if you need help dealing with this type of situation. *
What can you expect from my relationship coaching?
I offer my relationship coaching in person, in Perth. It’s tailored to meet your specific needs and situation, so the experience is different for everyone.
Once we’ve established your goals and identified what success will look like for you, we follow my proven relationship coaching framework.
One-to-one Perth-based relationship coaching
- Complete a questionnaire – this helps you pinpoint what you want your coaching to focus on.
- One-to-one meeting with Renee – dig deeper into your area of focus and explore what you need help with.
- Complete timeline therapy with Renee – discover the origin and history of your relationship behaviours and explore any significant insights it reveals.
- Identify and acknowledge deep-seated behaviours – learn to recognise what they look like when they show up in your life.
- Develop exercises to retrain your brain – catch these behaviours when they pop up so you can break the repetitive cycle and change how you respond.
- Put a tailored plan together – develop a framework for your personalised strategy to help you change your relationship behaviours permanently.
- Measure and celebrate your success – it looks different for everyone but, for you, success could mean a change in how you feel about yourself, improved self-talk, greater self-assurance or better relationship outcomes.
Don’t leave relationship success to chance any longer. Book your free 15-minute call with Renee and start working towards building better relationships today.