Successful recovery always starts with you.
Find out how
Narcissistic Relationship Recovery
Do you need help with a narcissistic relationship?
Are you in a narcissistic relationship?
Why trust me with your relationship coaching?
Hello, I’m Renee Brown.
Relationship coaching may be a new concept for you – but you can rest assured it’s not new to me. I’m a lifelong student of human behaviour with a background in psychology
My work as a coach combines experience from my career as a successful matchmaker and my globally certified coaching expertise.
I’m renowned for my results-oriented, straight-talking, no-fluff approach that comes from a genuine, heartfelt desire to help you improve your relationships and your life.
* While my relationship coaching helps people with a range of relationship struggles, relationships affected by domestic violence or abuse are outside my area of expertise.
I recommend contacting a dedicated service if you need help dealing with this type of situation. *
What can you expect from my coaching?
I offer my relationship coaching in person, in Perth. It’s tailored to meet your specific needs and situation, so the experience is different for everyone. I also offer online sessions through Zoom to those who can’t make it to see me in person.
When it comes to narcissistic relationships, I work with both couples who are in narcissistic relationships and those who are recovering after having been in a narcissistic relationship.
Once we’ve established your goals and identified what success will look like for you, we follow my proven relationship coaching framework.
One-to-one Perth-based relationship coaching
- Complete a questionnaire – this helps you pinpoint what you want your coaching to focus on.
- One-to-one meeting with Renee – dig deeper into your area of focus and explore what you need help with.
- Complete timeline therapy with Renee – discover the origin and history of your relationship behaviours and explore any significant insights it reveals.
- Identify and acknowledge deep-seated behaviours – learn to recognise what they look like when they show up in your life.
- Develop exercises to retrain your brain – catch these behaviours when they pop up so you can break the repetitive cycle and change how you respond.
- Put a tailored plan together – develop a framework for your personalised strategy to help you change your relationship behaviours permanently.
- Measure and celebrate your success – it looks different for everyone but, for you, success could mean a change in how you feel about yourself, improved self-talk, greater self-assurance or better relationship outcomes.